No products in the cart.
Last updated September 13, 2020
Personal Data collected by The Store Front when using the Service
- User information; such as the name, username, password, email address, photograph or other likeness, settings, associations with bands and fans, purchase history, and any other information you provide in connection with your user account.
- User financial information; such as your credit or debit card number, bank account number, and billing and shipping address. This information is collected and processed by our payment processor, as necessary to complete your purchase. We do not receive your credit card information directly, but we may receive information about the transaction, such as the date and time it occurred. This information may or may not be associated with an existing user or fan account on the website.
- Emails and messages; including receipts, newsletters, and support contact. This information consists of the emails we send to individuals, and the messages that users may send to one another.
In addition to the above, we may automatically collect the following types of information:
- Website activity information; such as application logs, data files, information collected by cookies, IP address, browser information, and metrics generated in the normal operation of a website. “Application logs” are text files in which are recorded most of the activities on a website, including page visits, payments, and usage. Website activity information is sometimes associated with an IP address or other Personal Data. Third parties may also collect information about your website activity over time and on other websites or mobile applications.
- Information collected via cookies; Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. The Store Front cookies do not collect Personal Data, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Data to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
What We’ll Do With Your Data
The Personal Data collected by The Store Front is used for the following purposes:
- To allow you to use the Service, to set up a user account and profile that can be used to interact with other users, and to allow users to identify each other by displaying Personal Data to other users and visitors of the Service;
- To provide, administer, and communicate with you about products, services, offers, programs, and promotions of The Store Front and its partners (including surveys and any other marketing activities).
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of, and optimizing the content you see; analysing our products, services, website, mobile application, and any other digital assets; facilitating the functionality of our website, mobile application, and any other digital assets;
- To process sales and purchases, to transfer money, and to provide the expected receipts, statistics, and reports to the band and its customers;
- To perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- In connection with prospective service engagements, partnerships or vendor relationships;
- To comply with law enforcement requests and other legal obligations;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of The Store Front, our employees, our users, or others, including by taking measures to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk;
- To comply with industry standards and our policies.
When Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
We may collect and use Personal Data relating to you when:
- You have consented to the use of your Personal Data;
- We need your Personal Data to provide you with services and products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries;
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Data;
- We have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Data. This includes our legitimate interests to ensure and improve the safety, security and performance of our products and services.
How Do We Receive Personal Data About You?
We may receive Personal Data relating to you from:
- You directly when you provide us with information about you;
- Your use of The Store Front’s Service;
- Third parties that provide us with information about you.
Is Personal Data About You Secure?
The Store Front aims to protect user information to ensure that your Personal Data is kept private. We use every means accessible to us to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no measures are 100% secure and unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your Personal Data. To protect the security of your data, you need to select and protect your password appropriately and limit access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your Personal Data by The Store Front, or if you would like to exercise your rights to your Personal Data, please send a detailed message to email@example.com. We will provide the requested information and make every effort to resolve your concerns.